CureZone   Log On   Join
My Psoriasis Story! Good News!

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Natural Cancer Remedies
The ”incurable” pancreatic cancer disappeared!

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
kendall55 Views: 4,135
Published: 15 years ago

My Psoriasis Story! Good News!

So I started cleansing about 2 years ago, really changed my diet radically. For awhile, I ate no dairy, no sugar, very little wheat, no coffee- just lots of fruits and veggies and chicken and the like.

I ended up hating this diet-- I lost too much weight, felt frustrated, and my skin wasn't getting that much better. A little, but not a lot. Some days I felt good, but other days I just felt skinny, almost to the point of feeling weak-- I knew I couldn't keep it up.

I started doing Andreas's liver cleanses, and eating more balanced, mostly vegetarian diet. Did some colon cleanses, and I was still eating ultra healthy, but not so strict.

I did about 7 cleanses, had seen some positive change with my skin, so I stopped Liver Flushing and just continued to eat healthy, but not to the point of starvation. I just needed a break.

My skin was slightly better, enough so that over last summer I didn't feel too embarrased by it, as I had before. I ended doing a bunch of urine enemas last summer, that's when my skin REALLY started clearing. Not even that many, 7 or 8 maybe.

It got to the point where I really started relaxing on the diet thing- I mean, I still eat mostly veggie, but normal, like I just eat what I want to, and try to not feel any guilt about it.

I think guilt and staying overly anxious about having to keep the perfect cleanses up is not good for the emotions, and the body.

I don't know what happened in the past 2 years, but my skin is clean enough that I don't worry about it much at all. Sometimes it looks slightly dry and flaky, but that's all.
Before my elbows were covered with white patches that got inflamed.

I also get very regular sleep, that helps a lot- like I go to bed by10 or 11 and wake up at 6.30 or 7. Not every night, but most nights, because I work and all.

And I exercise and all that.

If I feel like I overdid it on junk or something, I just eat healthier for a few days, meditate, take lots of walks and try to bring my body back into balance. It works great, I feel great, I have my issues, but thankfully Psoriasis is not taking over my life like it did for awhile.

So that's my take on the whole thing-- it takes awhile, and I think there are going to be more issues around health- but at least I'll know more on how to approach everything.

It can feel soooo overwhelming!!

If I had to say the things that helped the most were- Liver Flushing , eating mostly vegan , sleeping enough , urine enemas , and staying away from stress AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!!

Good luck all.

Kendall

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)