I am now in the middle of what we call a healing crisis. I have finally turned the corner on this thing. I have documented my results since this process began and am going to post before, during and after pictures to see the results. As of today:
1. I have no more scales, only red patches that are getting less and less red.
2. The skin on my upper arm has started to peel off where there were patches and not there is REAL SKIN underneath.
3. Although there are still visable red patches, When you run your hand over any part of my body it feels smooth and like natural skin.
4. Hands have cleared up 90%
5. Feet have cleared up 100%
6. All spots on face are 100% gone.
7. The nastiest spots above my colon ( where the root of my problem is ) are the most stubborn, but also have reduced in size.
My Doctors are astounded. My nutionist who has quite a bit of experience with Psoriasis called my case by far the worst he has ever seen.
Anybody on here that doubts what I am stating will soon see the pictures.