CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ive had psoriasis for 58 years!!!

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
landbaroness Views: 3,598
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 326,644

Re: Ive had psoriasis for 58 years!!!

No offense to Cayce, but psoarisis is not from the thinning of the intestinal wall. Yes some people over a period of time may develop this but psoarisis is a genetic disorder. Your genes carry a mutation that causes your immune system to be triggered by external forces such as stress or injury or trauma. Your body is fooled into thinking that the immune system needs to defend itself from something harmful. Therefore, your body repells the natural order of cellular dispursion. That is your body gets rid of it's dead skin cells at a normal rate every day. People with psoarisis have a gene that triggers the immune system into thinking that as the skin cells die off that it is a type of foreign body invading the body. the immune systems sends signals to the endrocine system and puts it into "red" alert. Therefore the skin cannot shed the dead cells fast enough and the plaques keep building up.
I have had this since birth...58 out of my 58 years. I have researched far & wide. I have bought and used thousands of OTC & prescription remedies. I do know that the triggers can happen anytime in a person's life. Unfortunately, mine was from birth. who knows it could have been the trauma of being born that triggered it for me.
My psoarisis is quite extensive and covers about 90% of my body. Only recently within the past 20 years has my face cleared up. Being a female that in itself can be stressful. No boyfriends or friends at all. treated pretty much as a societal outcast. So I research and search over and over. Dr. Cayce has some valid reasonings tho. Keep everything natural & in moderation. Cleanse out the system from the inside out. Topical treatments are fine for the itching and redness but is a far cry from a cure. Deal with the mechanism of the body. Treat defeciencies of the immune system. One good point for people with this condition is that your immune system works very well in fighting off infections eg. colds etc. I have had very few colds in my life. Flu has only happened once or twice. So there are some positives to this condition. Not much but some, lol.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.387 sec, (2)