I had mine done through the Great Smokies Lab for $48. You might need to go through a doctor who uses the lab, that would be the only catch. You could call the lab and find out if there is a doc in your area. If your baby isn't toxic and you can make it through another pregnancy, I would consider waiting on the clean-up. I don't think it's an option for me and wish it was.