CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Psoriasis/Liver flushes

kendall55 Views: 1,233
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 326,618

Re: Psoriasis/Liver flushes

I just wanted to add a bit... I've done 4 flushes over about 6 weeks so far in attempt to clear my psoriasis. My skin has never been morbid, but I definitely felt like it was never going to get better without some major cleansing. Anyway, the Liver Cleansing is helping- it's very gradual, but I feel just generally less inflamed right now, and the skin is less thick. The best thing is, I feel less worried about it, like I know somewhere inside myself that my body WILL heal. Like I said, I've only done 4 flushes,( also 2 high colonics and many enemas) and I expect to do at least that many more. I'm also pretty much vegan, too, which in the long run I believe helps anyone's healthy immensely. Check out other forums... especially The "Ask Andreas" forum. His information is changing my life. Good Luck. Hopefully in a few months (or maybe less!) I will be able to post and be completly Psoriasis free!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.531 sec, (1)