CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dental clean up while breastfeeding?

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Wild Gale Views: 2,255
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 32,643

Re: dental clean up while breastfeeding?

I am grappling with a similar issue. I am breastfeeding a 13 month old who is no where close to self-weaning and I have high levels of uranium. I have had pretty bad Depression in pregnancy and postpartum and my chiropractor believes that the uranium is one of the primary contributing factors. So I really need to do the clean up just for my own mental health before having another baby. The metals also cross the placenta, so chances are that my son has a pretty big load of uranium as well. One of the schools of thought in my case is that he has already been exposed, so an additional amount in breastmilk during the detox process would not be a big deal. But here's the difference: URANIUM DOESN't CAUSE DEVELOPMENTAL DELAYS, MERCURY DOES. (At least it doesn't appear that uranium has that effect.) If I put my son at risk for developmental problems, I would either wean him at about 2 years or put off the chelation. I know how hard this is. I cry about it often myself because I just don't know what I am going to have to do and whether it will affect having another baby. Feel free to email me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.016 sec, (1)