I just started DMPS last week. I still have half my Amalgam in my teeth (three). My immune system has been wacky my whole life but got much worse last year when I moved into my new office and got poisoned by the construction materials (paint, carpet, padding) and got really sick with horrible rash and chest pains. I couldn't eat and had asthma and sinus reactions so bad I couldn't sleep. Traditional doctors had no answers for me until I found someone willing to deal with my allergic reactions... but eventully found that it was the mercury, copper and chadmium that were behind the problems all along. I am allergic to the other chelating agent, but now can get DMPS orally so will be starting that as soon as I can get the pharmacy to figure out how to get it.
Has anyone done th oral version of DMPS and how long did it take to get better? Any side effects?