I was diagnosed having Psoriasis in February 2004 at the age of 40. I had several little white spots on my legs, so the derm gave some lidex and steroids. I was also told to go on Atkins diet. As I started to take the meds and eat less carbs and more protein(steaks)my condition started to get worse and I got depressed as my started to look like the surface of the moon. I got on the internet and found a lot of support groups and information and tips. I applied every good idea that I found and found a lot of success. I am now down to a few spots on my legs and they are fading as well. Below are the things I follow and will be doing for a long time. It's a total lifestyle change but I'll take it considering the alternative.
1. Stay away from beef, pork, and dairy products
2. Drink fresh juices
3. Eat low carb food and plenty of vegetables
4. Drink a tablespoon of physillium and a tablespoon of Bentonite clay on a glass of water everynight
5. Do a 3 day juicefast every 3 months
6. Do a Liver Flush at the end of the 3 day juice fast to totally cleanse your system
7. Excercise regularly. Run, jog, walk at least 4 times a week with thick clothes to sweat out toxins
8. Drink plenty of water
9. Use a mixture of jojoba oil and aloe vera to nourish the skin
10. Massage the affected areas to promote blood circulation in the areas.
11. Support of the family. Especially on dieting.
If you do all these things you skin will clear and feel and look better.
I hope I have shared my success and someone benefit from it.