CureZone   Log On   Join
thanks shell..so..

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
smoothcriminal Views: 1,912
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 325,662

thanks shell..so..

do you think this will pass..i have lots of fibre and do p & b shakes twice daily.. i went to sauna last week and nticed further flare ups after that.. i have also the power of digestion thingy since january and found it really helped and my skin looked fantastic aswell my belly being really comfortable..i drink loads of water.. i really appreciate the help and just wic=sh i could lead a normal life, not refusing all foods that people put in front of me.. do you sometimes feel fed up when you lead such a strict lifestyle and even then you get flare ups?

so will a Liver Flush help me right now or is it too soon? i just want to get out of this pitt.. how many enemas can you do safely? do i need malic acid first or can i just go for it? must admit my breath doesnt smell little funky anymore. i'm meeting up with my girlfriend in a couple of weeks so just want to get better for then if you catch my drift aiii?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)