CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Life story

shelleycat Views: 1,301
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 324,122

Re: Life story

Oh my you ARE dealing with a lot, aren't you? Okay, if I were you, I'd start bowel cleansing - enemas/colonics/colemas only, plus liver cleansing, preferably the Cleansing Carrot Salad and Dr. Cabot's livatone Plus, and the Protein Shake and nothing else for Liver Cleansing but for maybe 4 flushes, take digestive enzymes, a B vitamin complex, EmergenC, CalMagFizz, Lecithin (in protein shake), coconut oil, cod liver oil, and Co-enzyme Q10. I'd eat fish like salmon, swordfish, mackeral or tuna once a week, liver once a week, a large salad daily. See the fAQ for recipes.

Your symptoms speak to severe deficiencies in essential fatty acids, nervous cell builders, vitamin B12 - you may need B12 shots, a blood test for B12 would let you know for sure - and electrolytes (twitching and insomnia are usually calcium/magnesium imbalance).

Eat turkey frequently, you need more tryptophan.

In the Bowel Managements notes (or Increasing Digestive Power post?) is a recipe for tea-less chai - milk simmered with certain spices. Drink this nighly. Don't eat after 8:00 pm but for this. It is very very soothing, a natural sleep aid and gentle laxative.

Hope that helps! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)