CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Life story

DawnWine Views: 1,300
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 324,122

Re: Life story

Can I suggest that you have a pervasive, and systemic candida infection?

When I was 22 (I'm female though), I started to develop a great number of similar symptoms to what you describe, including the eating habits. I did not have the same social anxiety and isolation you describe though - however I'm intensely social and extroverted, and a nice looking gal too boot so that would tend to mitigate that. I did end up with extreme depression. So perhaps my family tendancy to Depression is my version of a tendancy to Aspergers.

When I changed my consumption habits, and did several months to years of various changes and whole body candida die-offs I did MUCH better. I even went back to school.

Probiotics, kefir, yogurt, coconut oil, copious amounts of garlic internally and externally, Black-Walnut tincture or tea tree oil applied topically on skin oddities, olive leaf extract, eliminating hydrogenated oils, adding the good omega fatty acid oils and foods (I live in the Canadian prairies, and so include hemp seed oil in my diet), drinking pau d'arco tea, and cleansing baths for the interesting skin "smells."

The first thing that started to happen when I started my first Candida die-off attempt - too much information ahead warning - the diarreha that I had several times a week that I thought was normal STOPPED. This is when I released that my idea of normal functioning body might be really really wrong. I had frequent spells of having a very itchy anus. Horribly embarassing and frustrating. Also frightening, because I did not come up having anything that would cause it so the assumption was that it might be "mental." When I decided to just take a mental jump that itching could be a bacteria or such, I put tea tree oil on it directly. HOLY COW, did that feel unpleasant. However, it did provide relief. I kept doing it, and after a couple of months, no more itching, no more pain putting it on "that area" after 3 times. So much for the "it is all in your head" idea - it was all "in my bum." :>

Just adding that part to make it clear that some of the external manifestations, and the clean-up isn't always the most fun. But very worth the writhing.

There is some evidence that children who have candida infections can develop autism. I might suggest that you may have a tendancy towards aspergers in your make up, but that it hasn't been obvious before because the candida infection is activating it.

For the Body Odor , can I suggest that you do some cleansing baths (you can find them on this site), and get yourself some deodorant containing tea tree oil.

Oh, and I forgot. You could use the breastfeeding mother's cure for diaper rash/thrush on your skin. You'd need a week where you might not want to go to anything but a Star Trek Convention though. Gentian Violet on the skin. It'll turn you purple.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (2)