CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HRT - transdermal patches

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
whiteflowerlady Views: 1,038
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 323,515

Re: HRT - transdermal patches

Shelley, what a brilliant idea - putting the patch on my shoulder or upper arm. You've saved the day! (I am such a sheep - years ago I was told to put them on my lower abdomen and I've been doing that without question ever since!)

With regard to switching from patch to oral. I tried that a few years ago with disastrous results. I was under the weather for weeks.

I now suspect that my liver was the problem since oral HRT goes through it and it was probably an added burden.

However, for a year now I've been cleaning up my diet and my body and am definitely getting stronger. So I have decided to use the protocol in "No More HRTL: Menopause - Treat the Cause" by Jensen and Venderhaughe. I wonder if you or anyone here has
heard of it. (You basically start using the patch less and less and take some herbal supplements to compensate).

I sure hope it works this time. I can put up with the hot flashes (in Ontario, we can always go stand in a snow bank in the winter). But my mood swings were nasty. Once I tried to go cold turkey and I was so awful, I hated myself - and went right back on the patch full time

Cheers Shelley - and bless you for being so helpful to others - Penny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)