CureZone   Log On   Join
HRT - transdermal patches

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Epsom Salt Capsules
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse

More
whiteflowerlady Views: 1,127
Published: 17 years ago

HRT - transdermal patches

Hi Shelley:

Do you know anything about transdermal patches?

At the moment I am on a program to wean myself off HRT patches which I have been using for almost 20 years. However, in the meantime, I've noticed for the past few months,that my skin has been turning red underneath the patch - (which I take as another reason that I shouldn't be on them).

The other problem is that I have to remove the patch in order to take my "therapeutic" baths ( Epsom Salts , etc) otherwise the skin gets even more irritated. Then, when I get dried off and try to put the patch back on, there is hardly any "sticky" left to make it adhere to my skin, so I use tape instead. In fact, the patch looks pretty dry - even those I have been wearing for a day. So I wondered, is most of the "medicine" in the patch absorbed in the first 24 hours and should I even bother putting it back on?

Hoping you can answer.

Thanks - Penny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)