CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Acne troubles!!

shelleycat Views: 2,104
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 323,023

Re: My Acne troubles!!

Hi and welcome to the forum! :) Nice of you to come out of hiding. :)

I think it's a great sign that diet resolved the Acne for you, and it makes sense that cleansing would bring it back for a time. So really the only thing you can do is keep cleansing, and cleanse very thoroughly! :)

Be sure to include lymph cleansing (sweating, detox baths...) and as to the colonic, well, it's nice to start out with colonics if you can afford them because they are powerful and will introduce you to the whole enema thing wtih a helpful partner rather than going it alone. But after 1-3 colonics (or none at all) it's much more cost-effective, and still effective, to do your own home enemas or colemas. There are many different enema bucket setups that vary in price from 30$ to 300$, you just have to shop around and see what you can get. I posted a link for the cheapest one that I've found at Healthandyoga.com in India in the bowel management or enema post in the FAQ.

So long as you cleanse your colon thorughly post-flush, you shouldn't get more acne. Liver Flushes are great for clearing up Acne very quickly, but I must admit that for me they worked best on forehead acne, not cheek acne. Cheek Acne may represent the small intestine/lymph and kidney congestion more than the liver. Jawline is usually hormonal/uterus/ovary congestion.

You can test whether it is small intestine/lymph/kidney by drinking lots of fluids; taking digestive enzymes;fiber or oxygen-based intestinal cleanser. But really it's a good idea to cleanse the liver no matter what, as that should be done once yearly anyway. If you don't want to do a major flush, just take advantage of your many other options.

Hope that makes sense! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)