CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Indigo Child?

shelleycat Views: 919
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 322,817

Re: Indigo Child?

What's your birthdate exactly?

Have you read the books by Lee Carroll about Indigo Children? There's a website too. I forget the exact address, but you can get there via www.kryon.com. And you ought to read the Kryon channelings too for good guidelines as to how to give Intent to release these challenges - which you may or may not be able to do. no matter whether we're Indigo or not, we have to face challenges, because that's the only way we grow. Since I've faced the usual challenges and all the setups I'd planned (phobias, money) and walked thru them all, Health is the only one they/I can throw at me to force me to choose peace in the most difficult of circumstances. So it may well be that no matter what I do I will have to go thru dialysis and kidney transplants. Yeesh. It's the perfect challenge for me, considering my lack of faith in western medicine! And it may well be that this is what is happening to you too.

You'll know you're an Indigo Child if you hated the way everyone talked down to you when you were a child, and wondered why everyone treated you like you were stupid just because you were young, and never explained things properly. Indigo Children have a very healthy sense of self-worth and don't respect authority figures until they prove they deserve respect. And when they treat us with No respect, we don't think they deserve any! LOL! boy did that freak my Dad out. He's quite old-fashioned. ;) Luckily my Mom understood. :)

Okay, if your issues are linked to cellular memory, then you need to get into healing via live-essences. That means things with the word "essences" in them, such as Flower Essences (the best way to get over Miasms - the Flower Essences book by Machaelle Small Wright explains about Miasms) and anything else that is biological, something that actually lived, that we are discovering has healing properties, such as minerals, crystals, blue-green algea (klamath lake is best), energized water.

I also highly recommend MAP. MAP and a good set of flower essences may be purchased from www.perelandra-ltd.com. Here's a link to the MAP book on Machaelle Small Wright's site:

http://www.perelandra-ltd.com/AB1473/showdetl.cfm?&DID=8&Product_ID=316&CATID=37

And if you go this route, be sure to join the Perelandra co-creative Science Yahoo Group. Lots of fun people sharing their experiences with these products and processes. :)

Hope that helps! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (2)