CureZone   Log On   Join
My first real liver flush experience...quite a painful one

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
jenlogan Views: 1,275
Published: 17 years ago

My first real liver flush experience...quite a painful one

Well, I did the real thing Saturday and I think I am really sensitive to Epsom Salts because I had diarrhea for 2 days. Anyways, I tried the Clarke flush and I passed between 100-200 stones, one of which was about 3 cm. long!! I guess that was the cause of the pressure on my right side. I was pretty nauseated for a couple days and couldn't eat much. I just tried another (without Epsom Salts ) because the pressure got worse...now I have a migraine, I'm sweating, and I am nauseated. I am REALLY, REALLY HOPING I do NOT get diarrhea because I am doing job training and that would be really bad! (I've tried straight olive oil and juice before and I was fine there) I took just lemon juice and olive oil (1/2 cup of each). Anyways, I am proud of myself for my big achievement :) and I am looking forward to being healthier and MAYBE curing my candida! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)