CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need to cleanse and lose weight

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Cloves & Wormwood
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
shelleycat Views: 1,379
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 321,865

Re: Need to cleanse and lose weight

Hi Lovejoy! Welcome to the forum. So glad you found us. :)

Definitely liver cleanse. Definitely bowel cleanse. I highly recommend getting an enema setup of some kind, you can read about your options in the FAQ for this page, just click on the link. Definitely read the Liver Notes, as the liver is KEY to losing weight.

And if you wish to learn more about nutrition, you can join my informal "nutrition class" which is a Yahoo group - link in FAQ.

I'm 41, and I had this awful weight gain that happens when you hit your forties that I couldn't seem to get rid of, no matter how carefully I counted calories. Then I did two Liver Flushes and it just melted away. I'm back to a perfect size 4. The Krebs Cycle (energy and metabolism) happens thanks to the liver. When the liver gets clogged, the krebs cycle slows down and we start gaining.

Okay, your symptoms speak not only to cleansing, but also nutritional deficiencies. The craving for chocolate is a deficiency in magnesium and perhaps selenium. So here's what I would do if I were you:

If you have Epsom Salts , take about a teaspoon in a medium glass of water. Then get CalMagFizz and take about half a scoopful almost daily, or use kinesiology to find out the right dose, or just take it when weird cravings strike. I'm not into overdosing on vitamins.

Get a bottle of Zinc and cod liver oil. You need Vitamin A and zinc to make it available to the body. Zinc deficiency mirrors hypothyroid symptoms exactly. 15 mg of zinc is needed daily, and the best sources are eggs, liver, nuts. See the post in the FAQ on where to buy supplements, there's a catalogue that sells very pure cod liver oil. Very safe.

Eat the Protein shake daily, with 2 free range eggs instead of just one

eat 1-3 tablespoons of lecithin granules daily. This is refined from a soy product, so no soy is left in it. Avoid all soy products, they inhibit absorption of minerals.

Take digestive enzymes

Take at least one packet of EmergenC daily

Remineralize in other ways too: molasses in the Cleansing Drink (see FAQ for recipe), use molasses or grade B maple syrup instead of other sweeteners whenever you want to use sweetener, make Bieler Broth and potassium broth.

What was your last TSH lab reading? Your doctor may be going off the old numbers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (2)