CureZone   Log On   Join
Need to cleanse and lose weight

lovejoy7 Views: 1,397
Published: 16 years ago

Need to cleanse and lose weight

Hi Shelley,

I'm Type O blood with hypothyroidism-like symptons: cold hands/feet,dry nails/skin, thinning hair, big stomach and unable to lose weight. I say hypo-like because my test do not show it, doctor says "just exercise." No other test ran,not much help.

I take a good multivitamin,probiotics(chewables),primerose evening oil(just started 3days now),flax oil and exercise 4-5 times a week. My diet is ok, no sodas,coffee,wheat/white bread or white rice/flour. But I'm weak for choc cake and choco candy,now I eat dark cho candy. No weight lost. Is there something I'm not doing? I've tried all types of diets and diet pills.

PLAN:
I want to do a P& B shake staring with 1 a day. Should I also do a enema and liver cleanse to help cleanse and lose weight?

After the cleanse, I will start the Type O diet. I like to say Type O lifestyle.

Do you think this plan will help me?

thanks
lovejoy7

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)