Usually after I am done with a 30 minute biking session, I feel absolutely terrible. I get HORRIBLE migraines, I get sick to my gut and I get foggy and dizzy and my sinuses hurt. I know all this is from candida die-off but it lasts all day and that made me wonder if the fact that it lasts all day means my liver is swamped and toxic. I ate the carrot salad for the first time last night and it worked. It took a bit but I started feeling like that small area of stress I have been feeling is finally being relieved somewhat and I felt like a whole bunch of stuff was getting dumped out and I got highly emotional for a while (I am amazed at how much anger, sorrow, and stress is stored in the liver!). It really aggravated my candida to the point that even after my salt water and ACV enema didn't work too well. I feel just a bit better (more relaxed, actually...weird) and I don't have any new pimples on my face (I usually find 1-2 new ones a day but not today!) The only thing is that I started getting lower back pain today and it wouldn't go away. I'm not sure if it's from a pulled muscle or not. I thought it was kidneys and drank a bunch of water and it went away. Is it possible for the kidneys to get overworked from just one liver cleanse session?