CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Abcessed tooth - Swollen face - Help???

jujubean Views: 6,002
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 320,362

Re: Abcessed tooth - Swollen face - Help???

Thank You for getting back to me. Your concern was the same as mine- how taxing the infection will be on my body. I'm vegen so I won't be doing kefir or yogurt. I have silver water by Eniva that I had forgotten about. I will use that. Have green tea. Eat lots of whole/raw foods. I don't know much about kombucha and I don't have any good (w/mother) ACV so I will have to look into getting those. I have way over loaded on junk and sugars over the weekend ( my son's Birthday party). Sugar and lack of sleep is probably why the infection was able to take hold like it did. I've been adding Grapefruit-Seed-Extract to my water this morning as well.
Are you thinking I can take care of my tooth problem by keeping my immune system up verses having it pulled ? Or should I get well and go ahead and have it pulled verses going through this again ? Also should I do a a Liver-Flush as soon as I get over the infection? I'm keeping with my Bowel Cleanse now.
Thank You for your time and thoughts

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)