CureZone   Log On   Join
Abcessed tooth - Swollen face - Help???

jujubean Views: 8,726
Published: 15 years ago

Abcessed tooth - Swollen face - Help???

Hello-
I have a tooth that had a large cavity and needed a root canal. Not having great insurance, I would have had to get a line of credit and end up paying out the wazoo to save my tooth but risk my health. Decided not to- and the dreaded time has come. Yesterday I had a blister-like abscess above the evil tooth. I slept on a heating pad and upon waking the whole right side of my face is swollen. From right under my cheek bone down to my lip. I'm not in severe pain which is a blessing.
I'm sure my system is down as I have not been getting enough sleep for the past week. I'm out of OLE but plan on getting some and double dosing. Any suggestions for immediate relief ?? How about the long term ?? The tooth in question is right in my smile and I would hate to have it pulled. I'm off to rinse/hold my mouth with salt water.
Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)