CureZone   Log On   Join
Symptoms Abated For Only 24 Hours - Help!

raymond Views: 2,280
Published: 19 years ago

Symptoms Abated For Only 24 Hours - Help!

I ended up having 15 liquid bm's yesterday passing over 1,000 stones. Obviously I was severely congested. I woke up flush morning with severe nausea due to the oil, but never ended up throwing up - a first for me! By around 1pm, I started to feel better and by 3pm, I felt really good. No nausea, just wiped out from all those bm's! Plus my bottom was good and sore as you can imagine. I thought I was on a roll. My appetite was back, I was feeling good.

However, this morning I woke up and feel exactly as I did before the flush - heavy feeling in my lower abdomen with heavy nausea in that area. Drinking the cleansing drink and later the Superfood, only made it worse.

I really thought with such a successful Liver Flush that the nausea would go away. Julia Chang told me that nausea stems from a congested liver. Maybe it is still severely congested. Should I attempt another flush in a few days? I also have a 5 day Liver Flush kit from Dr. Schulze . Given my situation, is it recommended to try this more in depth flush to really get in there and clean out my liver? I am at my wits end with this.

........I am SO depressed!

Poor Raymond

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

0.437 sec, (1)