CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: where do you start?

Rinna Views: 1,358
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 31,709

Re: where do you start?

I realize it's a commitment(sp?) and one that I will gladly make. I just think that it's such a vast undertaking and I welcome any suggestions from the people who are living this way. What are the pitfalls? How do people with children navigate the school experience? Can you "zap" your food if it doesn't have solvents? How expensive is a dental cleanup (general range)? If you don't do the dental clean up first, can you still do the liver cleanse, or the kidney cleanse for that matter. I didn't see in the book where there was any specific suggested order. Is there anyone in this forum who has been doing this for more than a year? What the heck do you sleep on? and how do you get "safe" furniture? Perhaps, I need to give time- time. I just feel both excited and kind of discouraged at the same time. Like, "how will I ever get my house clean?" Can anyone relate to this? Is there some kind of chat related to this lifestyle that you all participate in? Ok, that's my list of questions for now....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.766 sec, (1)