CureZone   Log On   Join
Spaciness

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
keason Views: 1,133
Published: 17 years ago

Spaciness

I'm in the same boat with spaciness lately- and it is distinctly different from brain fog. With brain fog I want to concentrate and can't get clear enough, with spaciness I just don't want to concentrate, my brain just wants to flit all over the place.

I posted a dream on the Dreams Forum , and got great help over there- Tracey looked at my chart and posted about some incredible transformations that are going on in my life.

Last night I had another weird one-probably also related to tranformation-

I took a tampon out- I never use these anymore, so in my dream I was thinking 'Wow! How long has THAT been there?' and as I pulled it out long strings of cotton came out. It just kept coming and coming, and then (permission to laugh!) came a long gold chain.
At first I thought it was a necklace and kept pulling- noting that it hurt a bit- and got a huge gold necklace with jewels attached, like rubies and sapphires.

Can't do FEs as I can't tolerate alcohol, darnit!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.859 sec, (1)