CureZone   Log On   Join
More water retention???????

light Views: 1,046
Published: 18 years ago

More water retention???????

Shelley,

my electrolyte balance is still off because my body is swelling even more. Maybe i am not doing something right? I think that the ACV drink with lemon is actually making my body to retain more water.
I think I am holding water that my body doesn't want to absorb. What can I do?
I know I drink enough water but unusually, now my urine is very yellow-orange and not as much as I expected (a few months ago I would drink close to a galon a day and I have an idea of how much water I should be expelling)
Also, right now, I have to do and enema to evacuate any waste and unfortunately, the coffee enema is also causing swelling..as well as the water-oil reteniton I think (less though)
I am taking calcium supplemens.

Any advice??? Also, please anyone post wehre I can find out what supplements are needed while doing these clenases..I know that my food is not rich in nutrients while on these cleanses and I need to supply my body with these.

thank you s much in advance!!!!!

Light

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)