CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: what about an anti parasite marinade?

fsnaturelady Views: 3,324
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 31,212

Re: what about an anti parasite marinade?

Without going into specifics (because of copyrights), The Recipe For Healthy Living (Aajonus' book) gives a LOT of sauces for meats. Generally, they will have raw butter, raw egg, unheated honey (which is supposed to make meat much easier to digest), some garlic or onions, herbs, etc. These, obviously, are to make eating raw meat more palatable for the squeamish, and appear to have anti-parasitic properties as well. Also, "For some people, eating raw meat is nearly impossible unless it has a familiar flavor. Therefore, most of the recipes I present in this book are to increase people's appetite for raw meat."

He also has some meat soups -- done in a blender with the various sauces; I want to try these first, hoping that they will get me over the squeamishness.

On her video, Jill Fox demonstrates how she prepares chicken or beef. She uses several other ingredients -- like onions, pineapple, etc. and mixes these with diced raw meat or chicken. Then, she fills pint mason jars right to the top and stores these in the fridge. They can be eaten over a few days. This is how AV suggests eating the meat -- and storing it.

Someone has said that eating marinated, raw chicken is almost like eating cooked chicken -- the texture of the meat is quite similar?

Lemon or Lime juice, or vinegar, are not to be used for marinating red meat. When this is done, the protein is converted to fuel or solvent rather than for regeneration and cellular reproduction.

Kindest thoughts.

fsnaturelady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)