CureZone   Log On   Join
Herxing so bad... can't sleep

Views: 3,090
Published: 17 years ago

Herxing so bad... can't sleep

I bought "Wobenzyme" today... I have pretty poor digestion, candida, giardia, bloating, all that... so I thought Wobenzyme would be the way to go. It looks pretty much like it does NOT have any ingredients which were purified from fungi or mold... and it has a lot of clinical evidence showing its effectiveness etc. Long story short - I took two (recommended dose is 3) at about 10 pm on an empty stomach b/c they say to do that on the bottle - and wow am I herxing (I think). My anxiety is through the roof - no way i'm sleeping tonight (its already 5am my time) - muscles are tense, mood is TERRIBLE... there's actual pain under the bottom of my right ribcage... (it usually feels sick and tight in there whenever I have insomnia anyway).

could this just be a reaction to the supplement or is this a die-off? How can one possibly know the diff? What freaks me out is that I googled "Wobenzyme" and "herx" or "herxing" or "herxheimer" and got nothing (six hits, all useless, out of the entire Internet! and Wobenzyme is a popular supplement! So how come no one else in the known universe reacted this way to wobenzyme?). So I'm trying to decide what to do. If this stuff works that well, then I wanna keep it up, but if its just that I'm allergic to it or something...

oi vey! sorry for blathering on. I'm pretty upset (its probably the reaction) I would do an enema to try and calm this reaction down, but my colonic tech said not to do enemas while doing a series of colonics (which I am currently doing), but my next colonic isn't scheduled until Sunday.... OK, i'm officially going nuts. Thanks for any reactions.

CandiLass

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)