CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just Because it's in the health food store...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
shelleycat Views: 1,546
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 311,563

Re: Just Because it's in the health food store...

Great point! Yes, the Atkins wave of lables is really scary. You gotta wonder where that's coming from - whether there really that many dogs into the Atkins diet, or that many tail-waggers all working together on propaganda to get more dogs.

it's so bad that my nearest grocery store (I live in the land of grocery stores, when they were picketing I had no trouble not crossing the picket line) has special red and orange lables with a big check mark and A to mean "atkins safe" on products like frozen turkey sausage!!! which is full of nitrates and phony foods to make it taste sausagey, things that are prety much just Mono-Sodium-Glutamat (Natrium Glutamat) but called "vegetable protein" or something like that. Sigh.

I see a class action suit in the Atkins' corporation's future, and they should lose because Atkins himself is in no great shape. Totally overweight.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.969 sec, (1)