CureZone   Log On   Join
Weird! Dark-greenish discoloration on back of ear

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
  Views: 1,651
Published: 17 years ago

Weird! Dark-greenish discoloration on back of ear

Hi Shelley,

This is sooo weird. I got my first ever colonic yesterday - and today a friend of mine says "Hey! what's that on your ear?" So I look, and on the back of my ear - right where the back of an earring would go - if you know what I mean - there's a dark green spot - perfectly round - about a 1/4 inch in diameter. Its right under the skin. Its a little larger than an earring back... only, I haven't worn earrings in months - and then not ones with backs, and even then they were pure silver. This almost looks like that weird skin discoloration you get from cheaper jewelry, ya know? What is this? Its freakin' me out.

I mean, I heard there might be some strange reactions from cleansing... but you gotta understand - that this is some kind of cleansing reaction of an old toxin or something is very very hard to take for a poor, conventional, traditionally trained biochemist like myself. Help! What do you think this is?

Thanks for any insight.

CandiLass

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)