CureZone   Log On   Join
How do you know when you're cleansed?

itslaura Views: 989
Published: 18 years ago

How do you know when you're cleansed?

Hi! I would like to do a liver flush, especially ever since I read one of Shelley's posts a while back that said if you have a deep furrow between your brows, a Liver Flush would help! But I'm not sure how I can tell if I'm ready to do it.

I started my detox in mid-April with a couple of weeks of P&B shakes...all that did was really constipate me, so I tried Dr. Schulze 's IF 1 & 2 for another couple of weeks - this kept me moving (no mucoid plaque, but lots of bms.), but I didn't care for the IF2. Then I read Raymond's glowing recommendation for the Oxypowder and have been taking it for about 3 days now. I plan to get some colonics soon.

I have a history of constipation, which I now wonder if I caused myself all this time by taking a lot of psyllium. I was on the Pill for a few years (been off just over a year now), so I am all too familiar with yeast infections. Overall, I feel okay.

So anyway, once I finish the Oxypowder , can I consider myself ready to do the liver flush? (with the proper preparations of course!) Thanks!

Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.780 sec, (1)