CureZone   Log On   Join
Vomiting juice & olive oil at 7am

shareyourgood Views: 1,334
Published: 15 years ago

Vomiting juice & olive oil at 7am

Hi, All! Happy Mothers Day!

My first liver cleanse was easy: the grapefruit juice/oo drinks tasted fine and I had no nausea. I also had no results. Not one stone! I know this can be common on the first cleanse, so I just made plans for my second cleanse two weeks later.

I did my second cleanse last night, and the second juice/oo drink was a little trickier to get down. I slept, but dreamed of how nauseous I felt. I woke up at 7am and vomited. I've read of others vomiting during the night after a liver cleanse, but I haven't heard of anyone vomiting 8 hours after drinking the concoction! I felt much better though. :)

I did an enema around 9am, and flushed out around ten bright green Kermit-the-frog waxy peas, and I've passed a few more since then too, including a "half-peanut". I guess I kinda hoped to get more, but maybe I will tomorrow.

I wonder - should I just drink one juice/oo drink next time? I am only 102 lbs., so maybe two drinks are too much to get digested. Or maybe I just vomited because my liver is so toxic and I will be able to handle the two drinks better next time.

(My digestion has always been quite strong... I'm a runner, so everything moves along pretty well. I'm healthy except that I have PCOS, and have been on BC pills for 17 years, which not surprisingly has hurt my liver.)

What have other, more experienced cleansers out there found? To be honest, I now have some fear built up around the gf/oo drink, similar to how a person feels about whatever cocktail they barfed up at their first party at the age of 16. It was all I could do to clean the kitchen this morning.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)