CureZone   Log On   Join
Distilled water

shareyourgood Views: 2,267
Published: 15 years ago

Distilled water

Happy Saturday night, Shelley!

I read your post below advising against using distilled water in an enema, and I thought I'd better make sure: Do you advise against drinking it too?

I have two choices at the store close enough to lug water home from: distilled or Spring. I've always chosen distilled because goodness' knows whats in the Spring. We all know bottled water is unregulated and it's hard to say if any given bottle of Spring water is any cleaner than tap water. Most of it doesn't come from a spring, and even if it did, what's so great about spring water?

There was a big scandal in the press here in Southern Ontario recently because the press found out some bottled water actually used tap water as its source. I thought, Great! At least they began with water that was clean! Any further filtering they did would certainly produce cleaner water than some other company that used water from the ground as its source!

I've always figured distilled water was a better bet because in order for it to have pollutants, the bottler would actually have to lie about distilling it, and that didn't seem likely.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks again, Shelley, for all your wisdom. We're all so grateful.

~Shareyourgood

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)