CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 100% raw for about a week--SOLD!!!!

2dreem Views: 1,334
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 30,792

Re: 100% raw for about a week--SOLD!!!!

Congratulations!!!!! You are doing fabulous!!! I give you all my love and support and hope you will continue to experience great things!!! Its just amazing what the body can do if you stop stuffing it with harmful things and give it what it truly needs, food filled with enzymes and lifeforce. One thing I've found in eating raw foods is that I seem to be drawing like minded people towards myself. I've told several people about my raw diet, including family I havent seen or talked to in years, and they've all been so supportive and encouraging, a few have even expressed interest in trying the diet themselves! WOW! So not what you'd expect!LOL! Well, it's just so wonderful when people take responsibility for their own health and happiness. It makes me so happy!!. Maybe its the positive energy thats put into the enviroment when people feel empowered. Keep us updated!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)