CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: raisins raw ? ?

boobookittyCAT Views: 5,123
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 30,739

Re: raisins raw ? ?

thanks I think they require to be soaked in order to become raw again .. Any way I ate the whole pound of dates in only a day .. im not buying them again since apparently I cant control myself !! Im a little confused .. i also want to get a book that explains the basics to me . I started eating again (my third day after my long cleanse ) and way to much im disgusted with myself. This week I am eating mostly COOKED veggies in the soup that is reccomended to have after the cleanse, i want to switch to aound 80 % raw or higher in about a week . I also finally received my raw tahini i ordered, its appaling (tried it last night)! I will use it in recipes to make raw hummus eventually , at least i know i will make it last since i dont care for the taste !! Ordered my raw seaweed from the link i posted finally yesterday (maine seeweedCO.) . That will be interesting to experiment with , the untoasted nori (make wraps with cucumbers / and veggies) . Whats the best raw food to lose weight on what should I avooid ?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)