CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Friends

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 1,412
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 306,455

Re: Friends

Jake, I appreciate your frustration. You didn't get better, and found out you were on the wrong track.

Can you understand why others are frustrated with you? There are far too many assumptions in your posts - that if you don't have thrush then others don't.. that people have been on here 10 years... that "the direction most of us are taking now isn't working..." where did you get THAT? No one has data on that. Throw in the uselessness of yet another test for those of us that already know what we have and are improving and going to condescending doctors and.... sheesh! You sure know how to trample on everyone's nerves!

Please, many of us DO have thrush, we DO have candida, we ARE getting better but we come here for SUPPORT to help each other through this difficult process. Like Michelle, I was so sick I was nearly completely bedridden and almost certainly would have died if I continued to rely on the doctors who were not at all helpful. No WAY would I go back to doctors! Now, I'm working, I can exercise, I can LIVE. Your posts really dismissed and diminished my experience and that is why I found them insulting.

I think the response to your post would have been very different if you had presented it differently, for example:

Guess what- I went to the doctor thinking that I had thrush and found out, through a culture of the substance on my tongue, that it wasn't thrush at all. It was undigested carbohydrates! If any of you are able to scrape the white substance off your tongue, you may wish to consider the possibility that it isn't thrush. This is what my doctor told me...

OK, Jake, do you see the difference? You can offer your experience and be helpful without upsetting everyone. We are all different here. Haven't you noticed- some have diabetes, or parasites, or other complications. Some, like me, have a long history of far too many rounds of Antibiotics . Sure, I needed them, but they have wreaked havoc. My difficulties have nothing to do with the problems you were talking about. It's OK that others may find it helpful and may be glad you posted it, the problem is in deciding that your difficulty and solutions are exactly what everyone else needs.

This is why we often include: YMMV = Your mileage may vary.

It is an important acknowledgement that we can only offer a suggestion based on what has helped us, but we're not doctors, haven't examined anyone, and all the stuff the other posters already said.

So there, I've said my peace, and I hope you find this helpful. Perhaps your experience will help people. Just be careful not to trample all over us in the process.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.344 sec, (2)