CureZone   Log On   Join
Experience with Natures Way SBOs

mrslady Views: 944
Published: 15 years ago

Experience with Natures Way SBOs

Hi,

I've been on this product for nearly two weeks at the maximum dosage (6 tablets a day). My stomach is quite sensitive and I can't tolerate any kind of digestive enzyme as I get panicked or my whole trunk starts aching, mainly in my kidney area and stomach.

Does anyone know what the SBOs actually do? are they extra quality good bacteria or are there some digestive enzymes in there? In the last couple of days the achy trunk and kidney area down to my bowel has started feeling very tender again. My liver also feels a bit tender and feel a bit nauseous.

Are these things getting to work or do I need to slow down and maybe try a bowel cleanse. The last time a I had a colonic was several months ago and since then I've done a parasite cleanse that wasn't that successful as I'm sure there's more in there... I just have to stop all these programs half way through because I start feeling ill. The other thing is I've been off anti-fungals for several weeks now. Maybe there's too much yeast in there and that's why the SBOs are making me feel strange.

Has anyone else had the same experience? I've heard so many good things about this product I really want to stay on it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.094 sec, (1)