CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Share away!

gers52 Views: 1,113
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 306,118

Re: Share away!

Nice to hear from you. My wife has parkinson's and we was introduced to the high powered nutritional products from Denali Health Sciences. These products have the ability to quickly eliminate Acidity, Heavy Metals and Toxins at the cell level to bring the body to it's optimon alkaline pH My wife's pH went from 5.75 to 7 in less than a week, and has cut her med's by half, she has all kinds of energy,and has ceased a lot of her symptoms. My pH went from 6 to 7 in about 10 days but I do not eat as well as my wife. I am not a health nut I eat the average American diet, the only thing I have really cut down on is the Diet Soda's, We both eat meat, cheese, big mac's and such and with the help of the Denali products our pH is hanging right in there between 6.75 and 7, at this time I am off all acid reflux and cronic back pain medication. We have been on the four Denali products since May 15,2006 and just to be on the up and up we liked what it was doing and how well we felt we became distribrators, but I will not try to sell you anything. Im attaching some info you can read and Ill let you make your own choice on wether you want to buy or not. I just want to let people know there is something out there that may help them. I know there is a little reading but its really explanes how and why Denali works.

Thank you
Gerry and Espe

*These statements have not been fully evaluated by the FDA. The products from Denali Health Sciences are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. It is designed only to be nutritional support.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.297 sec, (1)