CureZone   Log On   Join
Cold Feet??? Really not figuratively

gull-able Views: 4,894
Published: 16 years ago

Cold Feet??? Really not figuratively

As I treat myself for food sensitivities and candida......10 liver flushes, parasite cleanse, enzyme therapy, probiotics, omega fats, and SAD free diet......I'm making great progress with my allergic symptoms (brain fog, dizziness, ear pressure, fatigure, malaise, etc.)

Based on where I was in January, I'd say I've improved by 80-85%....but I still have some side effects from what I am relatively sure is leaky gut and toxic build up in the liver and gall bladder. Throw in the candida and "VOILA" I have symptoms.

As my health has improved, I've noticed that my symptoms have changed. Now my greatest aggravation is cold feet. After eating most foods my brain fog has decreased significantly, but now I get tingling in my feet - and either one or both feet usually get really cold for 1-2 hours. I presume there is a reaction between the nerve systems in the stomach and the feet.

I'm currently taking a vegetarian multi-vitamin, digestive enzymes, flax oil, Primal Defense, plus caprylic acid and a tincture of several antifungal herbs, and fiber supplements.

Would welcome anyone elses comments about this systemic neurological "cold feet" reaction.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

3.422 sec, (1)