CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is the protocol you're following?

onthejourney Views: 13,003
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 303,331

Re: What is the protocol you're following?

I have been on an anti candida diet for more than two months now. When I started out, after about a week into the diet, I felt so deprived of all food that I did an unplanned 9 day Water Fast which was my first. I had a mishap on day 4 and ate some fruit but stayed on. By then I had come to the realization that I was going to have to really fight to kick this. I started out only eating cooked veggies and chicken, turkey and fish, some legumes and salads with pumkin seeds. Then I was able to tolerate the buckwheat pancakes which have been and still are a staple in my diet. I also ate small quantities of quinoa. I eat berries, green apples and grapefruits now and just this week I have bee able to eat some corn and ezekial bread with no repercussions. About a month ago, I began making my own yogurt.

Here is a typical day

Wake up, take Natren Powder Probiotic
Buckwheat pancakes with homemade yogurt and cinnamon, white tea After an hour or more

P&B Shake (started about 3 weeks ago but got constipated and stopped - started again this week after I began doing the enemas)

Mid morning Antifungal (Rotate 2 oregano caps, 12-15 drops GSE, Garlic clove, Pau D'arco, caprylic acid, SF722)

Lunch lettuce, tomato avacado,onion, taosted pumpkin seed salad with olive oil and ACV dressing. Fish, chicken, or egg or sometimes a legume soup. (silymarin capsules, chlorella(not everyday), MSM, calcium/magnesium supp.

afternoon NAC, Glutamine, Barley Grass drink. Every other day Emergen C powder vitamin.

afternoon snack buckwheat pancakes or fruit

Dinner veggies cooked with small portion of protein or legumes
MSM, silymarin

Before bed 1/4 cup yogurt or kefir, Nystatin or Candex p&b shake

FIR Sauna Just started back up a week and a half ago )(3X week), Skin brushing every day.

I feel like the turning point has been the ACV enemas and the P&B shakes that I started last week (every other day).

This is so much protocol, sometimes I get lazy and mix them up. Like, for 4 or 5 days I wont do the Silymarin. Or I forget the MSM.

I hope that this is helpful to you. I wish you the best.

Melissa

I tell you I was estatic to see that plaque! I think I am expelling lots of toxins and think my liver is a little overloaded because my skin has begun to show some signs of detox. I am trying to drink more water.

Also, sometimes I have to use a glycerin suppository to ge the urge but usually, unless I am taking too much chlorella my stool is not hard even thought I have trouble getting the urge.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.188 sec, (2)