CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Would like to add this

Zapp Views: 2,638
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 303,152

Re: Would like to add this

I probably ate about one to two cups of super strain yogurt each day. I still eat about one cup each day. For some reason, die-off affected my sinuses. I had a lot sinus pain and headaches. A lot of uncomfortable swelling and pressure around the eyes. I also suffered a great deal of fatigue and a general "blah" feeling.

Yes, I had gurgling. Gurgling can be a very good sign. It can mean that at least some of the probiotic bacteria are living long enough in your gut to feed and generate their metabolic byproduct, which is gas. If the gurgling corresponds to your intake of yogurt, you may be on to something good.

I just consumed the yogurt that I fermented from super strains. I ferment yogurt for 20-24 hours, it is very tart, very low in lactose, and filled with benefical organisms.

I used Culturelle and Probiotic Blends to culture the yogurt. Probiotic Blends has Enterococus Facecium-M74, L. Paracasei-F19, B. Bifidum, L. Acidophilus, and L. Casei. The last three organisms are capable of permanently colonizing the gut. However, I believe you could you use any quality lactobateria probiotic of your chosing. There is a super strain of L. Plantarum that I think would have been very benefical to culture into yogurt, but it is not available in the US.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.203 sec, (1)