CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanks everyone for your answers Another question..anyone own pet bird[s]

shroom Views: 1,016
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 302,332

Re: Thanks everyone for your answers Another question..anyone own pet bird[s]

Hi Sans. I read your post. Have you been diagnosed with candida? Because by understanding the summary of your symptoms, you could be in my boat. A long-term chronic case of C. neoformans is an absurdity to most doctors. But if what I have reseached is correct, this fungus could be a big factor in many chronic illnesses. I am trying to be cautious for now until I have more facts, but I think this particuliar infection is one which has more control over nervous-system than candida. It could also account for these skin pigmentation problems we been hearing about. It would also contribute to the tissues of the airways where certain immune-reactions occur ie. asthma. The list goes on, but this "species" is quite different from candida, and would be much harder to get a proper diagnosis.
Antigen testing for candida is much easier, and so is simple analysis from body fluids, stool etc. Shroom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.485 sec, (1)