CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida. Frustrated as Hell!!!

objoyfl Views: 2,669
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 301,958

Re: Candida. Frustrated as Hell!!!

Both Remi96 and evanluck are right. It is not so much about battling and killing candida as it is changing the internal terrain to a slightly alkaline pH (normal human terrain for health). The candida will not proliferate under this When you balance the pH all the other issues of what to do and what to take and all about the struggle seem to slowly evaporate. I strongly recommend the CureZone alkaline/acid forum. I got well with antifungal and balanced pH. I still get flare ups from foods that are too old, but certain amounts of Sugar or fruits are no longer a problem. I do still have mineral issues, but NOTHING like before!

Alkaline minerals and trace minerals are essential to this rebalancing. ConcenTrace has been helping me immensely. Also, 80% alkaline forming foods to 20% acid forming foods is an ideal diet to incorporate into your rebalancing routine. For candida people this would roughly mean 80% veggies (with a few exceptions) and 20% proteins and fats (a few exceptions here too - some are alkaline). BTW, it took me 2 years to get well.

Take care,

obj

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)