CureZone   Log On   Join
Something i found on GSE?

bigboyfun Views: 394
Published: 17 years ago

Something i found on GSE?

Found this while searching the net thought i would post. Interesting it says to keep on Grapefruit-Seed-Extract for up to 6 months! According to this site the dosage should be alot more than what it says on my bottle.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treatment
Grapefruit Seed Extract should be taken between meals. If irritating to the digestive tract, it may be taken with meals or in powder form (capsule). Dosages given are for a person of approximately 150 lbs.; adjust dosage according to weight.
Days 1-3: ten drops (50/50 dilution, see page 124) twice daily in vegetable or diluted fruit juice (or one 125 mg. capsule twice daily)
Days 4-10: fifteen drops twice daily (or one capsule three times daily)
Days 11-28: fifteen drops three times daily (or two capsules two to three times daily)
Some people will show satisfactory improvement on the lower doses and therefore not require an increase; on the other hand, some resistant cases may require a slightly higher dose than given above. The schedule may also be modified: for some, the twenty-eight day course may prove unnecessary-two to three weeks may suffice. Once satisfactory improvement is noted, gradually reduce the Grapefruit Seed Extract dosage; if symptoms reappear, a return to a higher dose may be required. A four week treatment may not be sufficient-longstanding chronic cases may require four to six months of constant vigilance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

1.281 sec, (1)