CureZone   Log On   Join
Red Cabbage is causing die off

remi96 Views: 20,389
Published: 13 years ago

Red Cabbage is causing die off

Strange. I have been trying to alkanize by adding raw foods. Everyday now for about 1 1/2 weeks I have been eating a huge salad for lunch. I use red leaf lettuce, cucumber, shredded radish, sometimes a small amount of shredded carrot, flaxseed, olive oil and garlic. After a few days of doing this and drinking red cabbage juice the die off is so intense I can barely stand it. The die off had started subsiding. I was actually starting to think their may not be much candida left since I was starting to feel good and antifungals were not giving me much die off. I was taking Grapefruit-Seed-Extract and garlic without having intense reactions, I had some , but nothing severe. The only thing I have added has been red cabbage. Convinced of this I searched the internet for red cabbage and die off. I stumbled upon a few sites that state that it can cause intense die off.

Has anyone else tried it? I do not know why it would cause die off. But I know that it is. I have die off that is so severe I feel like I just started this diet. Not to mention I have seen lots of things hanging out of bm's and I feel miserable. So I ate even more of it, lol.

I have read many times that really good healthy food can sometimes cause die off, but this is strong.

Would anyone else be willing to eat red cabbage raw for a week or two and see what happens? I am curious.

Michelle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)