CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: alcohol

guv Views: 1,223
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 301,105

Re: alcohol

It is tough. I have no problem at all giving up sugar, yeast, vinegar, and all the bad foods, but alcohol is another thing. I'm in college and I've been a heavy drinker/partyer for years. Honestly the candida thing has been kind of a blessing in disguise for me (I try and be optimistic). I used to get trashed all the time to the point I couldn't remember anything the next day, which made my life a little out of control. Since, I've stopped drinking I'm getting so much more done and when I go out I actually meet new people and have good conversations with people rather than a bunch of pointless screaming and rounds of shots and shots... However, my social life has suffered since I stopped drinking. I just wonder, can we ever get to the point to where we can handle a couple of drinks without having any consequences. I've always been in great shape physically (lots of exercise). I've been dieting for a couple months and I'm doing MUCH better, but it seems like everyone acts like this is an affliction that lasts a lifetime which I'm not ready to accept. Sorry if I'm getting long-winded and I know I'm jumping all over the place with this email, but I just want to know if there is anything else I can do to get back to my old state of health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)