CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: When to do what, how often, and time of day?

CandidaStinks Views: 938
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 300,400

Re: When to do what, how often, and time of day?

I used the following stuff and I'll list them in order of their effectiveness:

garlic
grapefruit seed extract
probiotics (a few different ones)
Colloidal Silver
enimas / colonics

I could be wrong here, maybe the silver was the best thing i took, who knows. What i DO know for sure is that garlic and Grapefruit-Seed-Extract produced MAJOR die-off and thus I feel they were best. but maybe probiotics were the best thing for long term success, not sure...

There is one other thing I took ONLY ONCE, but it was magic. I took one pill of Diflucan and after that pill i felt reborn, like a million dollars, like God had given me a new body. And after a bit, i leveled off, but for a couple days i was like this is what life SHOULD feel like.

Another amazing thing is pranayama (look it up on google) or rebirthing. it's hyperventilation basically, but be careful with this, go easy when you start, but this is perhaps the coolest thing i've ever done, it's highly spiritual, and if you do it every day a new universe opens up for you, and that's no understantement

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)