CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Monicaca about Mg and mitro valve prolapse

objoyfl Views: 967
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 299,802

Re: To Monicaca about Mg and mitro valve prolapse

Hi monica,

The cbc panel should include liver and kidney function. The liver test in the cbc will be really interesting to know the result. It measures liver enzymes and hopefully it will come out in the normal range. If so, your liver will be able to handle antifungals, either natural or pharmaceutical.

My irregular heartbeat was not caused by mineral imbalance. I was able to get rid of it with Nizoral (fluconazole) but I knew I had to eat really clean stuff and do a semi fast so I wouldn't load up my liver. It took nearly 3 weeks, 100 mg. per night. Not my first choice, but I was too scared and my doc nervous about this development, so we did it and it worked. I had to stop when I showed signs of liver stress, but my liver is still the same old liver as before, as per SGPT test for liver function.

Wouldn't you know..... everytime I went to have my heart checked out, it was beating normally and would act up later. Humph! Good luck with your test results.

obj

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)