CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I can't take it..

monicaca Views: 2,566
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 299,518

Re: I can't take it..

Cocoa,
Im in your shoes...I feel like no one's case is as severe as mine. I feel panicky and almost lost all hope. LISTEN....
If you are NOT taking anything (besides being on the diet) to help........then it'll be a challenge....usually we need probiotics, etc.
I was always crying trying to stay on this strict diet. I felt starved! Give yourself a break! I totally relaxed on the diet for a while...give yourself a break! Please. Have you seen a professional ND or MD or someone regarding what to do from here? I'm in a bad position myself....i'm pregnant! Its like i cant take anything till after the pregnancy and my symptoms are so insane i just dont see how i can handle it either. But we HAVE TO. You wanna know why? Because there is LIFE and HAPPINESS AND GOOD TIMES AHEAD! And we DONT wanna miss those do we. tHIS IS our time to struggle...to learn....to appreciate health. So when we have it we cherish everyyyyyyyyyyyyyy damn minute!
You can write me ANY time. Actually...anyone is!We are here to support eachother.
M
monicaz49@yahoo.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.860 sec, (1)