CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I can't take it..

sans sucre Views: 2,630
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 299,518

Re: I can't take it..

Hi. That was probably my post you saw. Don't be discouraged! I made mistakes along the way. I was doing well on the diet, and when I started feeling die off, I did not know it was that and instead thought my candida was getting bad again. IT WAS NOT. I was feeling die off but had no idea what that was, so instead I went on MASSIVE amonunts of antifungals, more than anyone should ever consider taking. It was stupid, and it put me in a bad place. But, even that being said, I am WAY WAY better than I used to be. I have a life! :) You will too. I think young people are getting this more and more because the young among us have unfortunately grown up on crap food. I am 45, and when I wass young, my mother still bought and cooked fresh food. You guys have grown up on packaged this and that, take-out becuase no one is home to cook a decent meal, even crap school lunches. So, I got sick a lot later in life than young people today. There were other complications, such as massive Antibiotic use, etc. And, there are folks with varied degrees of candida who get better much easier than the ones who stay on the forums. Many of us here are having a tougher time than you probably will.

Consider embracing this as a wake up call. Think about becoming healthy, about eating FOOD instead of plastic and additives. Does not mean you can't have stuff here and there when you get well. But, eating well and becoming healthy has great rewards.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.345 sec, (1)