CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I can't take it..

remi96 Views: 2,646
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 299,518

Re: I can't take it..

First of all you need to remember you are young and I am assuming healthy otherwise, which is to your advantage. Second, in my personal opinion, no one should have candida for 3.5 years unless they other illnesses or are simply not sticking with the protocol. Many have also had this for 10,20 years or longer. Since you are only 17 , that is most likely not your problem.

Success stories? you will not hear too many of them because people who are well now have moved on with their life. Proof of this, try going back to the first few pages on this board, you will notice most people are no longer posting here. That should tell you something.

Also, this is the second time I had it. Cured it the first time in 5-6 months when I was about 22. It came back 8 years later after multiple rounds of antibiotcs and I took no precautions...so word to the wise.

This time I was terribly ill all summer and thinking I was going to die. I was very scared. On a scale fo 1-10 I was about a 2 as far as feeling good. Now I am a 9. I found the right protocol for me and I am making tons of progress. I expect to be well in another 2-3 months and possibly back on a regular diet in 6 months.

3 weeks is nothing, this will take months my friend. It is best to just hunker down and do what needs to be done rather than allow it to fester and make it difficult to get rid of. You are young and you will rebound quickly. Patience and diligence and faith.

Assuming you are on the proper diet, vitamin minerals, liquid minerals, even raw foods such as salads and veggies. You will get well quick, just stick to it.

Michelle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)